OLATHE, KANSAS — The new MAGNA variable-speed wet rotor circulator from Grundfos is powerful, reliable, intelligent, and energy-efficient. The MAGNA with its permanent magnet motor design reduces power consumption by 50% or more. The unique patented AUTOADAPT™ feature controls pump performance automatically within defined performance range, ensuring lowest possible energy consumption without sacrificing comfort. It’s easy to install, simple to operate, and an excellent choice for replacement applications. With these features and more, MAGNA is the smart choice for optimized pump efficiency
STANDARD FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Permanent magnet motor design that will avoid motor slippage problems common to induction-type motors, while delivering a starting torque four times higher than a standard induction motor.
- AUTOAdapt™ function automatically modulates circulator performance to match ever-changing system demand, cutting power consumption by a minimum of 50%, as compared with other circulators in its class.
- Plug-and-play convenience: Ten-foot-long line cord connects the circulator to a wall outlet, with no wiring required, eliminating the need to open a terminal box to make electrical connections
- Integrated frequency converter allows built-in intelligence analyzes current conditions and adjusts performance accordingly to ensure maximum efficiency during operation
- Low Noise Level: When in operation the noise level of the MAGNA is less then 35 db or equivalent to a whispered voice.
ABOUT GRUNDFOS PUMPS:
Grundfos Pumps Corporation, part of the Grundfos Group, is a global pumps and pumping systems leader serving the residential, commercial-building and process-industry markets, as well as being a major supplier to the ground water, irrigation, water-supply and water-treatment industries. Founded in 1945 in Bjerringbro, Denmark, The Grundfos Group is a worldwide enterprise that employs more than 17,000 people in 81 countries with North American headquarters in Olathe, Kan.
For more information, visit the website at www.grundfos.us
For more information on MAGNA, visit poweredby.grundfos.com
For editorial assistance, contact Tom Phillips, Grundfos Pumps USA in Olathe, Kansas; tel.: 913.227.3411; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org