Fresh Meadows, NY – U.S. Energy Group announced a new version of the USE Manager™ online monitoring system. The new USE Manager™ 5.3 provides expanded graphing capability, allowing building owners and managers to immediately pinpoint the items they need to address. Building portfolio managers can address issues quickly because the charts and graphs in 5.3 allow them to view all their critical heating system functions at a glance. The new USE Manager™ 5.3 integrates information from the USE Controller™ Energy Management System (EMS) and the patented USE Verifier® Digital Fuel Gauge.
USE Manager™ has always been known for its alerting features, which direct attention to the most critical issues, allowing property managers to drive their buildings to peak operating efficiency in just minutes a day. The new USE Manager™ 5.3 takes these alerts and makes them even more visual – allowing an ‘at a glance’ approach that provides richer and more dynamic information.
“Our customers like to see exactly what is going on in their buildings,” stated Jerry Pindus, CEO of U.S. Energy Group. “Now with the USE Manager 5.3, they can easily interpret the information they are viewing – the graphs make it very clear. They see their savings and prove results!”
“The USE Manager 5.3 represents an entirely new opportunity for us to show our customers where the issues really are,” offered David Unger, Chief Technology Officer of U.S. Energy Group. “We give managers the ability to visualize the data from their heating systems across an entire portfolio so they quickly understand it and take action.”
NEW VERSION 5.3 FEATURES
• Graphs that compare the boiler runtimes for several buildings. This helps identify anomalies in the portfolio. If one steam system, as an example, doesn’t track with the others, it’s likely that the boiler is malfunctioning or less efficient.
• Charts which track boiler runtime and water loss to identify steam leaks.
• Graphs which track boiler runtime alongside the outdoor and indoor temperatures. This illustrates whether the boiler is responding appropriately, cycling on and off to keep the indoor temperature of the building constant as the outdoor temperature changes.
• Hourly reports which shows how the indoor temperature tracks to the desired indoor temperature (DIT) and the outdoor temperature. This chart illustrates whether the desired indoor temperature and the actual indoor temperature match and stay constant, despite changes in the outdoor temperature.
• Charts which rank the order of the total runtime of each building in a portfolio, so that extremes can be identified and issues can be addressed.
USE Manager™ 5.3 is an essential application for building managers interested in saving fuel and money and driving their buildings to peak operating efficiency. The enhanced graphing tools provide graphic proof of the savings.
The entire U.S. Energy Group product system (USE Manager™, USE Controller™ EMS, USE Verifier® Digital Fuel Gauge, and the USE Tracker™ Program) is available from US Energy Group and its authorized agents. Prices are determined after a site survey and vary based on the number and size of the buildings, oil tank access, and on the options selected. Demonstrations and estimates can be scheduled by contacting Thomas Scali or Steve Guerrero at (718) 380-1004. With 30 years in the industry, the company offers personalized customer support and provides a one-year parts & labor warranty. Additional information is available at: www.use-group.com.